Friday, March 2, 2012

Almost 17 weeks, and The Twins are....

I know a lot of you have been waiting all day for this news...  But first.

If you follow me on facebook, I apologize for the VERY long wait.  I really needed to connect with all my family before spilling the beans, and it was hard to get in touch with some family (my brother and family are driving through that nasty weather happening in Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and such, and my Mom is in Mexico on vacation).  Then!!!  Brandon had the diaper bag which had all the pictures and so I couldn't do the blog, and I had to work for a few hours this afternoon, lol.  All in all, it's been a WILD day!

So... The pictures we got this time weren't all that great,... informative, but not great.  They aren't that fun to look at, unless you know what your actually looking at...


So,.... here are the results of the ultrasound....


The babies are IDENTICAL TWIN GIRLS!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. yay!!! so excited!!! if you want help thinking of names I love to brainstorm! They are going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be biased but I think twin girls are the best!!!!! :) Congratulations! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAY!!!!! The only thing more fun than identical twins is identical twin GIRLS!!!! (I mean, all babies are fun, but still!) It's like the Sweet Valley High Twins!!!!! I'm with Jenny - if you want name suggestions, I'm here to help - I love girl names!

    ReplyDelete