Tuesday, December 14, 2010

POLL!!!! and some new pictures =)

Okay, so... I'm officially over due!  My due date was December 9th... I figured that I would at least make it the 12th... but now it's the 14th, and there's no end in sight! 

Well, ok, there is an end in sight, the midwives won't let me go past 42 weeks, which is the 23rd!  So, no matter what we'll have baby brother by Christmas!

Here's the poll question:

I have the option tomorrow to choose a day to be induced (starting with Thursday), or to wait until 42 weeks if my body lets that happen.

Should I choose a date? 
Or wait it out?

Let me know, because I have no idea what to do!
I understand the benefits of waiting it out, in order to go naturally.  It'll be a quicker labor, and possible a better recovery.  Not to mention, it'll then be God's timing.
But, here are some risks that I face.  Asa was a large baby (I was overdue with him, too).  I had an ultrasound last week, and they're estimating that this baby will be the same... if not bigger.  Asa's delivery was very hard due to his size and the size of his head (I was pretty close to an emergency C-section until one of the nurses helped me out by pushing on my stomach with me, lol).  If I wait it out, and the baby continues to get bigger... I have a feeling that I won't be able to deliver him naturally, which makes me sad.

Anyway, I would really love some of your thoughts and input on this, as well as your prayers!

AND NOW!!!!!  Some pictures!  A good friend, Justin Meyer, recently took some family pictures for us =)  Here are a few =)  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are so beautiful Molly! What a sweet family! I've been praying for you & baby and will continue to do so and I'm praying you have wisdom about waiting or inducing. Praying for a quick & smooth labor and delivery. Blessings!