Thursday, April 14, 2011

SPRING!!!! (and Firsts)

I love Iowa.  I love our change of seasons, and how drastic they can be.  I love winter, because of the beautiful white snow, and hot cocoa, and snuggling up in warm clothes and socks.  I love fall because of Football, and how pretty it is when the leaves change, and hot apple cider, and bonfires.  I love summer because of swimming and camping and cold ice cream and watermelon.  And I love spring because after a long winter, it feels good to get out of the house and go on walks, and bike rides, and the zoo!

We've already been to the Zoo 3 times this year!  And each time it's been just as fun as the time before!  Below are some pictures of Asa, friend Kiara, and cousin Allie at the Zoo.  There are also some pictures of Asa riding his bike, and Emmett trying Cereal... a whole bunch on Firsts!!!


What a cheese!








Allie got splashed by the fish!


No Dada, I wanna hold the spoon!


I think it's easier this way for a while


He's starting to get really good at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment